2017 Wisconsin Rapids American Legion Post 9 Ranger Invitational
June 23rd, 24th, 25th, 2017
RULES WE WILL USE
- All games will be 7 innings (10 run rule after 5 innings if needed).
- The DH can only be used for the pitcher.
- Re-entry rule. Any of the starting players may be withdrawn and re-enter once, including a player who was the designated hitter, provided such player occupies the same batting position whenever he is in the lineup. A substitute who is withdrawn may not re-enter.
- American Legion Pitching rules will apply
- Slide rule will be the American Legion Rule. The runner must slide directly at the base in which they are attempting to go to. The runner is not allowed to use malicious contact to obtain the base.
- A coin flip will determine home team each game.
Exception: Host Wisconsin Rapids will always be the home team and retain the third base dugout.
- Each team will have 5 minutes of infield/outfield practice before each game. Exceptions would be the length of a previous game or inclement weather.
- Tie Breaker: First- Head to Head
Second-Fewest runs allowed
- Please report to the field one hour prior to game time.
Tournament fee will be $300.00, Payable to Wisconsin Rapids Ranger Baseball. Please mail payment to: Heidi Zwicke, 14930 Bell Road Wisconsin Rapids, WI. 54494.
Thank you & enjoy the tournament,
Cell Phone: 715-573-7933